P.O. Box 11998, Olympia 98508

The Olympia-Kato Sister City Association (OKSCA) was incorporated as a non-profit in 1981. The mission of the OKSCA is to promote friendship and cultural exchanges between the citizens of the Olympia/Thurston County area and the city of Kato, Japan.

Winged Victory Circle, Olympia 98501

In a solemn and patriotic ceremony on the capitol grounds May 30, 1938, the Winged Victory Monument was dedicated to the memory of World War I veterans. The sculpture was unveiled by two GoldStar mothers, Mrs. Charles V. Leach and Mrs. Cordelia Cater, after whose sons the Olympia posts of the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars were named. The dedication address...Read More »

12888 188th Avenue SW, Rochester 98579

Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel features more than 1,000 of the latest slots – most of them Certified Loose* – plus live poker, blackjack, keno, craps, bingo, roulette, pull tabs, and more. The newly expanded 171-room hotel is connected to the casino and features a Starbucks Coffee™, a slot room with 86 games, and nicely appointed rooms and suites. Lucky Eagle is owned and operated...Read More »

702 Deschutes Way N, Tumwater 98502

The Crosby House dates from ca. 1860 and was built by Nathaniel Crosby III. Nathaniel III had married Cordelia Jane Smith in August 1860. Miss Smith was the daughter of Jacob and Priscilla Smith who lived in the Lacey area. Dr. Nathaniel Ostrander, a well-known pioneer doctor and his wife Eliza Jane Yantis Ostrander purchased the house in 1872. The Ostranders owned the house...Read More »

5000 Abbey Way SE , Olympia 98503

Saint Martin's University is the perfect choice. We are pleased to offer the Norman Worthington Conference Center and the Hal and Inge Marcus Pavilion for use by non-profit organizations, individuals, and government agencies. Hal and Inge Marcus PavilionWhether you are planning a large gathering, a major conference, meeting, banquet, reception, sporting event, or even a small...Read More »

416 Sid Snyder Avenue Southwest, Olympia 98501

The Medal of Honor Monument was dedicated on November 7, 1976, to honor those Washington citizens who have received the nation's highest military decoration, the Congressional Medal of Honor. The 11½-foot tall granite obelisk is affixed with the Seal of the State of Washington and is inscribed with the names of those Washington citizens who were bestowed this supreme honor. The...Read More »

4949 D Milluhr Dr. NE , Olympia 98513

The Nisqually Reach Center is a small nonprofit organization dedicated to providing education, outreach, and citizen science research to South Puget Sound communities. We offer classroom and experiential opportunities for young people to learn about how scientists and non-scientists are working together to preserve the unique habitat of the beautiful Nisqually Estuary. Our...Read More »

202 4th Ave E, Olympia 98501

Open since 1991, we make our home in the State Theater in downtown Olympia, where we produce a seven show season. Season subscriptions are available in the box office and 'Pay What You Can' dates are circled on the calendar. So come on down and see some Real Live Theater! Located in the heart of downtown Olympia in the State Theater, Harlequin Productions puts on a seven show...Read More »

918 Glass Ave, Olympia 98506

The Bigelow House Museum is dedicated to preserving and interpreting the early history of Olympia and Washington Territory.  It is the oldest residence in Olympia, Washington, and one of the earliest still standing in the Pacific Northwest. Pioneer lawyer and Territorial Legislator Daniel R. Bigelow and his schoolteacher wife Ann Elizabeth White built Bigelow House in the...Read More »

416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia 98504

Washington State's Legislative Building, completed in 1928 after six years of construction, serves as both a working governmental center and a symbol of Washington's free and democratic government. It is the centerpiece of the five historic buildings designed by New York architects Walter Wilder and Harry White. Conceived in the architectural competition of 1911 and selected by...Read More »