The Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau works with one-of-a-kind professionals, passionate about serving up the best of what they have to offer. These are the people who work day in and day out to create memorable and meaningful experiences for our visitors. From the coffee shop baristas and hotel managers to local artists, farmers and brewers, Thurston County is rich with people and stories that bring our destination to life and make this a remarkable place to visit.
Our role as zealous destination marketers is to share these stories with the world - to showcase the businesses and organizations that make this place what it is. Below is a link to our 2016 General Membership Program.
Thank you again for your investment and membership with the VCB.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Basic web listing at VisitOlympia.com
- Event listing at VisitOlympia.com
- Hotel - Not paying TPA $500
- Business and Organization $200
- Additional Locations $100 (each location)
- Non-Profit Organizations $100 (< 100K Budget) | $200 (> 100K Budget)
For more information contact Jen Lamont at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.704.7544