The Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau (OLTVCB) is the official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and Thurston County, Washington.
We stregthen the region’s economy by developing meaningful experiences and promoting travel to vibrant Thurston County.
Travel to Thurston County offers treasured moments that leave visitors and residents feeling inspired and fulfilled.
• Regionalism – We are better together. Our product is more compelling, marketing is more effective and investments are better made when we work together to serve the whole
• Leadership – Unafraid to make the tough decisions, we pursue opportunities to grow our region’s economy by experimenting with progressive destination marketing strategies, convening community collaboration, and forging strategic partnerships
• Accountability – We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it. We communicate results early and often
• Passion – We are unabashed cheerleaders for our destination – we celebrate everything that is good in our community
• Excellence – We strive for quality in all things. The work we produce is professional and polished
For more information about the OLTVCB, please Contact us.
For a copy of the 2016 Business Plan click here.
Meet the Team
Shauna Stewart, Executive Director
Kyla Cavanagh, Director of Sales & Marketing
Moira Davin, Director of Communications
Phyllis Brock, Office Manager
Kelly Campbell, Bookkeeper
Erin Osborne, Media Relations Contractor
Erin Osborne Communications
The OLTVCB is hiring!
The Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau offers a fun, friendly work environment. We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team!
To download the job description and application instructions click here.