The Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau (OLTVCB) is the official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and Thurston County, Washington.
We strengthen the region’s economy by developing meaningful experiences and promoting travel to vibrant Thurston County.
Travel to Thurston County offers treasured moments that leave visitors and residents feeling inspired and fulfilled.
• Regionalism – We are better together. Our product is more compelling, marketing is more effective and investments are better made when we work together to serve the whole
• Leadership – Unafraid to make the tough decisions, we pursue opportunities to grow our region’s economy by experimenting with progressive destination marketing strategies, convening community collaboration, and forging strategic partnerships
• Accountability – We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it. We communicate results early and often
• Passion – We are unabashed cheerleaders for our destination – we celebrate everything that is good in our community
• Excellence – We strive for quality in all things. The work we produce is professional and polished
For more information about the OLTVCB, please Contact us.
For a copy of the 2016 Business Plan click here.
All members commit to the OLTVCB Code of Ethics
Meet the Team
Shauna Stewart, Executive Director
Moira Davin, Director of Marketing & Communications
Sarah Moore, Marketing Coordinator
Phyllis Brock, Office Manager
Kelly Campbell, Bookkeeper
Erin Osborne, Media Relations Contractor
Erin Osborne Communications
Contact the VCB
Phone: (360)704-7544 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Team Dynamic Team!
The OLTVCB is currently hiring for:
The director of sales is responsible for promoting and selling Thurston County as a destination for meetings and events, tour and travel, sports and weddings. By cultivating interest in the community and generating leads, the director of sales will help achieve annual lead and room night goals. We are looking for a seasoned hospitality sales professional who is a creative problem solver and community developer. The successful candidate will be an exceptional relationship builder and have the ability to connect with and lead a variety of stakeholders.
About the Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau
Our team of zealous destination marketing professionals are as passionate about the Thurston County community as we are about our belief in the power of travel to change the world. We work day in and day out to strengthen the region's economy by developing meaningful experiences and promoting travel to vibrant Thurston County.
We are a small team with a big mission, which means this isn't a job for the faint of heart. We're looking for an experienced, savvy sales professional who's not afraid to work hard, take on new challenges and laugh a lot along the way.